Faith Formation Programs
The St. Mariana Faith Formation Ministry exists to equip the youth (ages 7-13) and high school teens (ages 14-17) to live as disciples of Jesus Christ. Classes are offered for all youth who want to make their First Communion and for teens who would like to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation. The RCIA program for youth is for any child who has not been baptized and would like to be fully initiated into the Catholic Church.
We also strive to support parents in the spiritual development of their children so that all of our Parish families can:
- Grow in their relationship with God.
- Live as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, in the community, and in the world.
- Develop an understanding of the Bible and their faith traditions.
- Deepen their spiritual life and practices.
- Engage in service and mission to the world.
- Participate in the life and ministries of our faith community.
FIRST COMMUNION - YEAR 1 REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2018-2019 PROGRAM YEAR.
The Office of Adult Formation exists to assist adult members of Saint Mariana de Paredes Parish as they journey in faith. Through offering opportunities for sacramental preparation, spiritual growth, providing informational and educational resources and training, and networking opportunities with others involved with the religious education of adults, this office seeks to enable adults of the parish to:
- Receive Full Initiation into the Catholic Church through the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults
- Complete the Sacraments of the Catholic Church (Eucharist & Confirmation)
- Understand clearly what it means to be an adult Catholic
- Become full active members of our faith community
- Center their lives in the proclamation of the Gospel
- Celebrate liturgies meaningfully
- Witness to their beliefs in acts of charity and service